Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jazmine



  Another amazing niece.  Another blessing.  More Family.  More love.  In case I forget how blessed I am I can look back on these pages and see the help I recieved from my family and all the things I have to be grateful for.

    Jazmine is doing a great job.  I am so proud of her maturity.  She is very focused.  One day I came home to find her playing monopoly with the kids.  I asked how long she had been playing and she said an hour.  To most that may not seem like much, but it is very hard for Ignacio and I to play monopoly that long with little ones and we are adults!  She reads a lot to them.  Both her and Myriam (my mother in law) are respectful to all my wishes like not giving them many sweets or let them watch too much TV.  I am so appreciative.  Also Myriam speaks Spanish too them.  How lucky am I!  Not only do they get to be taken care of by family but they get to be exposed to spanish. 
    When Gabe was smaller he spoke spanish, but once I started working full time and he went to daycare, he stopped speaking spanish, but still understood it.  Now he is speaking it again and it is like music to my ears.  I love the spanish language.  So to hear my sweet babies speaking it is like the most beautiful musci to my ears.

1 comment:

maren said...

Your kids won't know what to do with themselves once she's gone! And yeah for a Spanish speaking Gabe! Let me know if you need Pierson to teach him some of what he knows. hahah! He's fluent, just like Michael. ;)