Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Jan 12th

I am trying to set up more rountines in an attempt to use my time more efficently.  I tend to waste a lot of time and get off track easily.  I am like a human form of Dori from finding Nemo.  I think this will help me.

To do today
1.  Spend time in the Word 
2.  Prepare for my 4:45 pm Jazzercise class
3.  Buy new Jazzercise/workout Shoes
4.  Bank statement to see how much spent in groceries

To do every day at work
1. Spend time in the Word
2. Read in spanish (newspaper) for 10 minutes
3. Make to do list

Sometime soon
  • Summer Care for Kids
  • granola bars, muffins, ready garden
  • Marriage=Go dancing! get babysitter!
  • Toyota Recall
  • Identity Theft Coverage
  • Replace Revolutionary Parenting Book of friend that Ignacio lost




No comments: