Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gabriel Ramblings

Gabe says he wants to see Aunt Jessi, I ask why he says "she wants to hug me"

In the car Gabriel tells me he wants Grandpa to take him to the zoo, and Luna he adds,  and he wants to go in my van and Grandpa to sit in the front and Gabriel will sit in the back.

While praying at the table last night Ignacio thanked God for the food and his wonderful family.  Then Luna suggested that we go around the table and each person can say something they are gateful for, or more than one thing, as many as they like is OK, she said.  Luna thanked God for Papi's job and for the day. I then thanked God for his son, Jesus.  Last was Gabriel he said Thank you God for spiderman clothes.

In the car we sometimes listen to a song called "Chocolate".  Gabe asked for that song and then said, "I like that people holy polly".  There is a part in the song that said Daddy likes it rolly polly.

I told Gabriel Pierson and Thatcher would not be coming over tonight and neither would ther mom they are sick.  He said "Michael is just coming"?  Yes I said. He replied, " "I will play bowling ball with Michael".  This is funny because it is our small group and Michael is the leader and is upstairs with the grown ups.  His children Pierson and Thatcher stay downstairs with gabriel and the babysitters.

No comments: