Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where in the world is Jenn?

For 6 days my best friend and I have been playing phone tag. She has somethng important to tell me and I have something important to tell her. Only problem is we are never available at the same time. She only lives 2 hours away but it's like we live in opposite time zones. I call her during the day, she doesn't pick up and so I leave a message. She calls me in the evening and I am already in bed. For the past 6 days we have called eachother everyday and usually more than once, only to get the other's voice mail.

I work Full Time 9Am-5PM. Jenn works a lot too. I am not sure if she is officially FT but her hours are usually in the evening and she'll call me around 10:30 PM on her way home from work. There was a time that that wasn't a bad time for me, but lately I've been so tired. I can't make it to 10PM!

Jenn are you out there!

I leave for Miami in 2 weeks I hope we get to talk before then!

No comments: