Friday, June 27, 2008

Learn to speak chinese

My friend sent me this and I think it's so funny I would post it on my blog. No idea where she got it from. I might get arrested for violating copyright or something so I hope you really enjoy it!

learn to speak Chinese:
1) That's not right ....................... Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive?............. Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP................................ Kum Hia Nao
4) Small Horse ......................... Tai Ni Po Ni
5) Did you go to the beach? ............ Wai Yu So Tan
6) I bumped into a coffee table ........ Ai Bang Mai Ni
7) I think you need a face lift ........... Chin Tu Fat
8) It's very dark in here ................. Wao So Dim
9) I thought you were on a diet ........... Wai Yu Mun Ching
10) This is a tow away zone ................ No Pah King
11) Our meeting is scheduled for next week ... Wai Yu Kum Nao
12) Staying out of sight ................ Lei Ying Lo
13) He's cleaning his automobile .......... Wa Shing Ka
14) Your body odor is offensive ........... Yu Stin Ki Pu

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl!

It's taken me months to carve out five minutes to visit your world and I'm so glad I did. This post is hysterical...and I will promptly forward it to my good friends who just returned from China with their baby, Mazie.

Keep blogging! Tina