Thursday, June 5, 2008

Do not feed the Ducks!

Yesterday my friend and I took Luna to feed the geese and ducks at a pond near my work. I had done this before with Luna and she loves it. It's a big hit. While we're feeding my friend notices a sign that says "Do not feed the ducks". How wonder we're always the only ones there.

Oh, the funny things that happen to me!

Luna was crying because she wanted blueberries. I told her that if she wanted something instead of crying she needs to say mommy I want something. so she says "mommy I want something". I say "good what do you want?" She said "something" Do you think she got what I was trying to say?

Today I won a ribbon for the "best table topic" I was so excited I thought I won the award because of my creative speaking ability. I later found out all the guys voted for me because I told a story about pulling up my pantyhose.

No comments: