Friday, November 12, 2010

So I don't talk everyone else's head's off.




I must brag about my littlest one, but I imagine it might get annoying to the people around my so here's to you blog.
Gabe can say so much now.
Lots of english since he started school in August but even more lately;
dog
cat
socks
book (which as of now he loves more than cars)
car
truck
crocs
again
music
pumpkin (this was very cute and right at halloween time)
go (he tells me this a lot, especially at red lights)
In spanish;
agua
mas
otra
cup for cuchara (spoon)
Last month he would try dailyto put the door stop down and even kick it to stick
was putting things into cups, later learned they worked on this at school, its a milstone skill.
Will not take off gloves once they are on, even when he's eating.
He's dying to ride a bike, a BIG one.
He likes the spanish vowel song and sings along to it and says the vowel too.
Participates in the game "yellow car with Luna"
At Sams on tuesday I picked out some pajamas for him and handed them too him and he tried to take off his shirt and whinned because he couldn't put them on right then and there

No comments: