Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A surprise friendship



Ignacio, Luna, Me, Gabriel, and Myriam (Ignacio's mother)
Myriam and Ignacio's niece spent 7 weeks with us the summer and it was a wonderful time. I got to know these two wonderful people in a way that I never did before. I am so happy I had the opportunity to get to know them because they are really such wonderful women. I am so glad that I was able to put aside my issues, pride and ego and let them into my lives. I gave up trying to control the home, dinners, cleaning, order, childrens schedule and basically how things were done and that gave me the opportunity to enjoy my quests. I learned so much for her and she fell in love with my little boy,so much that she cried when she left. Oh, how wonderful to have someone love your children that much.
Thank you Jazmine and Myriam for being part of my life and my family. I hope we get to spend many more summers together.

No comments: