Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Luna's big girl bed


It's still not painted (note to self, just buy a new bed next time). I meant to take a before and after picture, but forgot so you'll just have to enjoy the finished product. Although it's been more work and time than I thought (sanding, primer and now painting) it should be soon now.

More funny happenings

Luna and her dad were eating dinner (he had his shirt off) and she said she wanted to take her shirt off. After taking off her shirt she said look daddy I am like you now!

We like to put the music on and dance in our house, Luna likes to dance to. When Ignacio and I would dance together (usually a salsa or merengue song) she would get very jeleous and make us stop and dance with her.
Well yesterday something strange happened. Luna told me I was a princess and her daddy was the prince and she put a sheet on me, that she said was her dress and then told us to dance. So we danced and she just stood there smiling, watching us, as if she set us up. She was very content looking at her prince and princess match.

For Luna's 3rd birthday I asked her what kind of invitation she wanted-she choose princess of course. I then decided to buy sleeping beauty stamps and have her help me put the invitation in the envelope and put the stamps on.
Well she got tired of putting on the stamps after 3, but who would of thought her favorite part would be licking the stamps. She thought it was funny and tasted good. She even tried licking both sides!

No comments: