Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A great 30th Birthday!


My good friends and family are making this a wonderful birthday. I was a little worried that I would be sad b/c I am turing 30, but I am not because of the wonderful people in my life.
My first gift of the day was Luna waking me up 30 minutes earlier than we really need to get up-and the first thing she said to me is: Today your birthday?
Next my husband wished me happy birthday and gave me a Coach purse so that I never have to buy another purse till I die :)
When I entered my workplace my boss wished me Happy Birthday and later asked what kind of cake I want.
Then I arrive at work to a decorated cubical. My friend Maren decorated my desk with ballons and confieti and a cool picture and great card! I hope she knows how much I love it!
A bunch of friends wished me happy birthday through facebook and coworkers wished me happy birthday through email.
And most recently FLOWERS! My friend Jennifer gave me a cute card and very pretty flowers. It was a perfect gift. Thank you so much!
At home, my wonderful husband made empanadas for me and invited friends over to share. He also got me a cake from my favorite bakery. It was great!

1 comment:

Jenji said...

you welcomed:) HAppy Birthday!!