Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today I am grateful for sweetpotatoes. Aren't they great? I love them with butter. They don't need to be swimming in butter, maybe just a tablespoon per potato.

2. Today I am grateful for the rain. Because without the rain I would never of had this cool conversation with Luna. "Luna", I say in spanish "where does the rain come from?". She's says she doesn't know, so I tell her the sky. Then she tells me when the clouds are gray. She must be a genius.

3. Today I am grateful for teh forecast of no rain on Saturday. Saturday I am going to Churchhill downs to watch the horses race!

4. Today I am grateful for the massage that I will be getting. I know you all are jealous.

2 comments:

maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YEAH YOU! Looks great! You should have said that you are thankful for all the money you will win, too! HAHAHA! Great looking blog! :) Maren