Friday, May 23, 2008

How to have a good day


Marcy's tips on how to have a good day. These are mainly for me. But a few people might read this so, enjoy!
1.Put clothes out and have lunches ready the night before
2. Get out of bed the first time the alarm rings: sometimes I wait till my husband tells me I am late or when Luna's singing has gotten so loud I can't sleep anyways
2. Stretch: Don't have much of a choice. I can't really move intil I stretch anyways.
3. Be on time for work: It feels so good
4. Exercise: It is scientifically proven that exercise increases your energy levels
5. Eat well: Eat some Protein, vegtables and fruit and don't eat all the donuts the boss brought in
6. Clean the House: Less clutter creates a sense of peace. A man's home is his castle
7. The Power of Gratitude: End your day by recalling 4 things you are greatful for.

No comments: